1/23/14

take me for one last ride.










beanie- Second Hand
sweater- H&M
high waist pants- Rihana for River Island
creepers- River Island

ok so this is a pretty basic look, I just don't want to dress super complicated when I have to layer up with 3 winter jackets :') you have no idea how cold it got in less then 2 weeks I really feel like crying I have become the most laziest person ever!!! I mean in -21 who wants to go out for a walk?? (and the worst part is, is that in february & march it gets colder!!!) I can barely take pictures!! I'm sure I'm not gonna take pictures until this weather calms down or at least until I get used to it again :(; I tried to  yesterday and my hands got super numb and started hurting plus the photos were blurry and I was just like.. oh, well. we'll try again in summer hahaha no, but seriously, at least the posts won't be as consistant (sorry).
I wish I could start explaining what Deftones if for me, like I've been having lazy winter days I've dedicated them to watching my favorite shows, movies and listening to my favorite albums, I was listening to koi no Yokan & Diamond eyes and remembered how much I love their beats and lyrics, I always thought that I will fall in love with someone who can love them as much as I do, have you ever fallen in love with somebody just because of their music taste? :) so I literally have not stopped listening to them, everyday, on the subways everywhere, before sleep, at every moment I'm dosing myself with Deftones (sounds kinda sick right?) hahaa I am addicted, what can I say? anyways guys buy more records and I hope you people living in a tropical and sexy country are having the best time in your lives!! -.- lol bye
oh follow me @stephycn on instagram & twitter :)

**********

ok entonces este es un look bastante básico, solamente no me quiero vestir muy complicado cuando tengo que ponerme capas de chamarras de invierno :') no saben lo frío que se puso en menos de 2 semanas me dan ganas de llorar y me he convertido en un hermitano vago! quien quiere salir a caminar a -21? (y lo peor es que en febrero y marzo se pone mas frío) apenas puedo sacar fotos!! y estoy segura que no sacare fotos hasta que se calme el clima o al menos hasta que yo me vuelva a acostumbrar :(; trate de hacerlo ayer y me empezaron a doler las manos hasta que se adormecieron y luego resulta que las fotos salieron borrosas y dije, bueno, ni modo lo intento en verano :') pero enserio! al menos los posts no serán tan seguidos ( lo siento).
quisiera poder empezar a explicar lo que es Deftones para mi, como he estado teniendo días vagos de invierno aproveche de ver mis series, pelis favoritas y escuchar mis álbumes preferidos, cuando escucho Koi no Yokan & Diamond eyes y recuerdo cuanto ame su ritmo, sus letras, siempre pensé que me enamoraría de alguien que los ame tanto como yo. alguna vez te enamoraste de alguien solo por su gusto musical? :) entonces no puedo dejar de escucharlos, los estoy escuchando todos los días, en todas partes a todas horas (suena súper enfermo no?) hahaha estoy adicta, que les puedo decir? de cualquier manera compren mas álbumes y la gente viviendo en países tropicales y sexis ojalá estén teniendo el mejor tiempo de sus vidas -.- lol chau!
ah siganme @stephycn en instagram y twitter :)

1 comment:

  1. какая крутая кофта в горох и шапочка.)
    http://zhannakessel.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete