1/11/14

every you, every me.






scarf- TOPSHOP
beanie- Vintage
jacket- vintage
pants- Bershka
creepers- Underground
backpack- Bolivian street market.

ok, so I've never been a big fan of jeans, I'm more of a skirts and dresses girl but lately, since it's been so cold and I've become lazy for looking for warm tights every week (because I coincidently always break them) I decided to give denim another chance, and since my obsession for high waist pants grew I realized jeans are super easy to mix with literally everything, I mean they don't always necessarily make you feel your best but for quick looks they are the best especially if they are high waisted just throw on any crop top and a big puffy jacket and your good to go. and the color of this pair is simply ahh!!! love it, I'm planning on scratching them so they look more used.
This scarf!!! (hearts, hearts, hearts) that's all I'm going to say! LOVE IT.
as you can tell by the headphones and the complete comfy look I took these photo's on my way to Uni, I completely forgot about my headphones but Oh, well. yes I listen to music on the subway. kill me :)
thank God the weather is bearable though, I'm scared about February and March they're always the coldest months here in Moscow so I hope I can keep taking photos before I freeze to death!! hope you had a nice week.
follow me on twitter & instagram @stephycn :).

*******************

ok entonces, como que nunca fui muy fan de jeans, siempre fui una chica de faldas y vestidos pero como esta haciendo muchísimo frío y ya me volví vaga para buscar calzas calientes casi cada semana (porque siempre las rompo) decidí darles una segunda oportunidad, y desde que creció mi obsesión por los pantalones a la cintura me di cuenta que es súper combinar jeans con absolutamente todo, aunque no siempre te hagan sentirte de lo mejor pero son rápidos de poner si estas apurada solo te pones una polera corta y una chamarra gigante encima y ya estas lista para salir, aparte que el color de este par es simplemente alucinante!! planeo gastarlos mas y rasgarlos para que se vean mejor. :)
esta chalina!!! (corazones, corazones, corazones) eso es todo lo que dire! LA AMO.
como pueden ver por los audífonos y el look demasiado comodo, estas fotos las saque de ida a la U, me olvide completamente de los audífonos pero bueno, ni modo, si. escucho musica en el subterráneo; mateme :) Gracias a dios el clima esta aguantable pero, estoy asustada por febrero y marzo, son los meses mas frios en Moscu y espero que pueda seguir sacando mas fotos antes de congelarme hasta morirme! espero que hayan tenido una linda semana.
siganme en twitter y instagram @stephycn :).

"like the naked leads the blind, I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
sucker love I always find someone to bruise & leave behind"
 genius song.


4 comments:

  1. Stunning look! I'm in love with your shoes!
    I'm following you babe!

    x
    http://runfromthedesire.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes, indeed the whole outfit <3 !!
    xx

    http://phuckitfashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete