1/27/14

don't tell me what can't be done.












sweater- DIY (vintage)
denim skirt- TOPSHOP
thigh high socks- Stradivarius 
Lita's- Jeffrey Campbell
Hand bag- Chanel


did you know thigh high socks were a Russian Invention? :)... I didn't either until I started buying them by the dozen hahaha no, but seriously they're SOOO cute I think every girl needs to own a pair of every colored- thigh high socks even if you can't go out to the streets with them (without anything underneath) they are sooo comfortable with a super sized knit sweater and just to stay around the house procrastinating,  you're hobo + chic = (love) haha. ok enough math
the sweater I cut up in my intent to have more crop sweaters & be warm because you can never have enough crop tops or sweaters! and besides I was so tired of fitting in and then pulling out all my sweaters into my skirts it's just more comfortable when they're short and out of the way +++ it looks super sexy; so effective & cute & sexy are my favorite words. :)
are Lita's already soo last season? I'm not sure because I still love and overwear mine :S (yes, guilty) but yes I think it is time to get me some hellbounds :) (am not making any promises but I have been considering that investment) ok. have a nice cold day in the snow. пока, пока.
oh right, follow me on twitter &/or instagram @stephycn (or not, whatever).

                                                                         *********

sabian que las medias encima de la rodilla son invento ruso? :) yo tampoco! hasta que empece a comprarlas por kilo hahaha, no, pero enserio! son taaaan lindas que creo que cada chica deberia ser duenia de almenos un par de cada color de medias altas aunque no puedas salir a la calle con ellas (almenos no si no tienes nada debajo, (por el frio)) son taaan comodad con una chompa gigante solo para estar en casa procrastinando, te ves vagabundo + chic = (amor) haha. ok suficientes matematicas.
la chompa la corte en un intento de tener mas chompas "crop" (cortas) & y manetenerme caliente porque nunca puedes tener suficientes poleras y chompas "crop" y tambien estaba cansada de meter mis chompas en mis faldas y jalarlas hasta tener la longitud exacta, es mas comodo cuando son cortos y fuera del camino ademas se ve sexy y efectivo, lindo y sexy son mis palabras favoritas. :)
las lita's ya pasaron de moda? no estoy segura pero sigo amando y reusando las mias :S (si, culpable) pero si, estoy considerando que es hora de conseguirme unos hellbounds :) (no hago promesas pero he estado considerando ese inversión) ok. tengan un lindo dia frio en la nueve. пока, пока.
ah si, siganme en twitter &/o instagram @stephycn (o no, lo que sea).

I'M SOOOOOOOOO OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG I WISH I COULD KIDNAP IT AND RAPE IT AND KILL IT! . ok bye.

4 comments:

  1. si! me encantan las medias, son muy femeninas ademas, para que hablar de los crop, yo tambien quiero conseguir varios para este invierno que se viene, no tan pronto, pero lo ansio!...te ves muy bien, la faldita, el beanie todo!! saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the way you dress and your photos <3
    http://zhannakessel.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень позитивно! Очень по душе! Продолжайте работать в том же духе!
    Вас очень приятно читать!

    http://russianprazhanka.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look so much! The high socks are adorable. So glad I found your blog :)

    xo www.inventedromance.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete