1/7/14

coincidence makes sense only with you.













crop top- TOPSHOP
leather jacket- vintage H&M
snow Jacket- Pull&Bear
high waist pants- Rihanna for River Island.
creepers- Underground


the hat is vintage and the accsesories are from Bolivian and Argentinean street markets :)
It's sooooooo not cold in the streets I'm surprised that nyc is colder than Moscow right now. I never thought that would ever happen but I guess all the cold from last year's winter migrated south so we're here having fun. 
lately I want to learn how to snowboard and just travel a lot, I miss the sea and the tropical and more than anything; south America. I'm getting really bizzar ideas of going back and just back-packing for a while (going crazy) haha anyways this is a more chilled look maybe to go to a rock concert or raving :) these creepers are the love of my life! I can't begin to tell how obsessed I am I barely want to use them because I just look at them all day but be prepared for mega creeper obsession and photos cause I'm going to use these babies as if I have never owned another pair of shoes in my life!! and yeah I'm still obsessed with the crop top and high waisted look, been watching a lot of Daria lately trying to get inspired in the language of sarcasm and grunge hope you guys have a nice winter drink a lot of hot tea it'll make you feel better :) cheers.


el gorrito es viejo y los acsesorios son de mercados de calle Bolivianos y Argentinos :)
no esta haciendo friooo para nada en la calle (bueno en comparacion al frio que deberia estar haciendo). me sorprende que en NYC este haciendo mas frio que en Moscu. nunca pense que seria asi pero creo que todo el frio del anio pasado migro al sur y nosotros la estamos pasando bien.
ultimamente he estado queriendo aprender a hacer snowboard y viajar muchísimo, extranio el mar, el tropico, sur America mas que nada. se me vienen ideas locas de volver y irme de mochilera por un tiempo (me estoy volviendo loca) haha de cualquier manera, los creepers son los amores de mi vida no puedo empezar a explicarles cuanto los amo! ni los quiero usar solo quiero mirarlos todo el día! pero preparense para mega creepers obsesion y miles de fotos por que los usare como si nunca antes tuve otros zapatos en mi vida! y si sigo obsesionada con las poleras cortas y cualquier cosa a la cintura, estuve viendo Daria tratando de inspirarme en el lenguaje del sarcasmo y grunge. espero que tengan un lindo invierno! tomen mucho te, les hara sentir mejor! :) besos



6 comments:

  1. those shoes are SO rad & i love the color of your beanie!
    stop by sometime(:

    xx Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. выглядишь очень круто.)
    Добавилась в ПЧ, буду рада, если тоже зайдешь ко мне.)
    http://zhannakessel.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! me encantó tu blog, tienes el estilo que sigo y que me fascina!...así que te estoy siguiendo, si tienes tiempo chekea mi blog, a ver si me sigues tambien! saludos!
    carlottaloth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently got myself a pair of High waisted black jean's and they are killers, so are yours!
    Check my blog out if you want : http://www.avantgardefever.com/

    ReplyDelete