1/13/14

снег.










dress- ZARA
plaid shirt- Vintage
Beanie- Second hand
Socks- CALLIOPE
booties- Vintage 
leather jacket- H&M
winter jacket- Vintage

"снег"-  snieg (snow/nieve)

this look is called snow because I was taking these pictures and out of the blue it just started snowing, so the snow confused the focus in my camera (because it was unexpected) and that's why the snow is more focused than me or the look :'). I actually like these photos though, the blurriness gives it a special, older or washed up look, looks sort of burned out in a good way, anyways.
I've been super insomniac this last week, I've literally, probably slept just 8 hours the entire week, I'm suffering from anxiety, depression, stress,hyperactivity  and happiness all at once, there's just so many things going on right now that I can't control (and I'm sort of a control freak) so I'm getting anxious and when I get anxious I start just cleaning my closet every 3 hours, although right now that I think about it, I'm considering that a good thing because I've found items I haven't seen for a while and I've just been inspired on making more & more outfits so yay anxiety! haha I have so many new looks planned I'm super excited to show you guys! :)
This is my all time favorite plaid shirt, it's super vintage I don't even remember if it was my mom's/dad's or if I bought it in some vintage store in Bolivia but I know this is probably one of my favorites at the moment & of all times, these colors are my dream come true (seriously) I've always had an obsession for pale/opaque colors and especially these tones of blue & purple so you can imagine how I feel when they are mixed all together into one awesome piece of clothing. (sorry for the bad details again, get over it)  ok bye :)
ohh, don't forget to follow me on twitter & instagram @stephycn!!

***********
Este look se llama nieve porque estaba tomando las fotos y de la nada empezó a nevar, entonces la nieve confundió el focus en mi cámara (por que fue inesperado) y por eso la nieve esta mas enfocada que yo o el look :'). la verdad es que a pesar de eso me gustan mucho estas fotos, lo borroso le da u toque gastado y viejo, en un buen sentido, de cualquier manera;
he estado con un insomnio asesino esta semana, creo que en toda la semana solo dormí 8 horas, he estado sufriendo de ansiedad, depresión, estrés y felicidad todos en una, solo hay muchas cosas pasando que no puedo controlar (y soy medio que una loca por control) entonces me he estado poniendo ansiosa y cuando estoy ansiosa, organizo mi ropero cada 3 horas, aunque ahora que lo pienso de nuevo lo estoy considerando bueno porque encontré muchas cosas que olvide que tenia y he estado mas inspirada en hacer mas y mas conjuntos así que yay ansiedad! haha tengo tantos looks planeados que estoy súper emocionada para mostrarles! :)
esta polera a cuadros es mi favoritos de todos los tiempos, es super vintage y nose se era de mi mama/papa o la compre en laguna tienda de segunda mano en Bolivia pero se que es probablemente una de mis favoritas del momento y de todos los tiempos, estos colores son mi suenio hecho realidad (pero enserio) siempre he tenido una obsesión por colores pálidos/opacos y especialmente estos asi que podrán imaginar como se siente tenerlos todos juntos en un solo pedazo de tela increíble. (enserio perdón por los malos detalles, superenlo) ok chau :)
ohhh, no se olviden seguirme en twitter y instagram @stephy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment