4/17/13

a little piece of my life.



















well, today's post is pretty random. I was asked why I don't post anymore. People in Bolivia especially miss my Random Fashion posts so I decided to just post some thing's i have been doing lately and things that just inspire me. I don't post anymore because I am traveling all the time between St. Petersburg (where i live) and Moscow (where my sister lives) in St. Petersburg it has been pretty hard for me to make friends and i just spend my time in coffee shops and shopping when I am not in school, I'm doing so many paperwork to transfer to moscow for september that I completely forget about taking pictures of myself and at the same time taking pictures of myself alone in the street is something that doesn't sound right to me as I also have no one to take pictures of me. and I am sharing rooms with another girl as you can see the in the pictures and it's not necessarily the "fashion ambient" I would lie to post to lookbook.nu although shopping is and will always be my number one priority. Spring is just around the corner and I am feeling much more confident so I promises soon more look. and I also promisse more fashion obsession. thanks for reading the blog hope you guys enjoy and send me mor inboxes I will do as you please, sometimes or if it's something really cool. and i also promises to take more pictures of everything i see here in russia :) oh and i always post things on instagram so be welcome to follow me :) @stephycn

****

bueno, el post de hoy es bastante random, me preguntaron porque ya no posteo y mas gente en Bolivia que nada (yo pensé que nadie entraba a mi blog xD) entonces decidí hacer este post de cosas que he estado haciendo últimamente y cosas que me inspiran. ya no postro seguido porque me la paso viajando entre san petersburgo y moscu. donde mi hermana vive y en san petersburgo se me hizo muy difícil hacer amigos y peor amigos que me hagan su musa y quieran sacarme fotos non stop y eso de salir a la calle sola a sacarme fotos a mi misma no es algo muy yo, y como verán comparto el cuarto con una chica y no es el ambiente fashion que le quisiera dar a mis fotos (soy una persona muy exigente) también estuve haciendo muchos papeles para transferirme a moscu y me olvido de sacarme fotos pero comprar ropa siempre fue y siempre será mi primera prioridad. primavera esta a la vuelta de la esquina y me siento mucho mas confiada y feliz entonces prometo mas looks pronto y gracias por leer mi blog, y mandenme mas inboxes que haré los que se les plazca =0 mentira solo si es interesante o cool y prometo mas fotos de russia :)  ah y siempre postro cosas en instagram ósea que son bienvenidos de agregarme :) @stephycn

No comments:

Post a Comment