6/6/12

Baby loves me in Leopard.

to hype enter here:
http://lookbook.nu/look/3582009-baby-loves-me-in-leopard
to Chic enter here:

http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/672287-Baby+loves+me+in+Leopard-leopard-nellas-dress-denim-ny-co-vest-paper-crown-diy-accessories



Photobucket

Photobucket

so, My friends and I were looking for sexy club clothes, and this is what I got to put together in like.. 15 minutes haha the dress, I had never actually worn before that day its a leopard dress from "Nella's" it layed in my closet for probably a year and i actually felt reliefed I wore it atleast once, i really like it thats probably why i dont abuse it, I dont like wrecking my clothes haha LEOPARDD <3 the vest is vintage NY&CO so is the black bracelet and the crown is actually DIY I made it out of newspaper :)  when i have more time i can make a video and upload it hope you guys like :))
like i didnt use a song for the title im just going to upload the last song i enjoyed on my playlist here you go, its a classic and one of my favorites!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment